This garden only opens once in 2018 and that’s when we are holding our plant fair. A delightful intimate garden, packed full of herbaceous perennials, Kiftsgate roses, unusual shrubs and trees, with a working kitchen garden area and a woodland walk with a parterre overlooking the Walled Garden where the plant fair is held.
We last held a plant fair here in 2016 and raised over £2500 for the MS Trust, a charity close to the owners’ hearts.
Who’s coming to the plant fair? As always we have an outstanding selection of plant nurseries and growers attending including Dark Star Plants, The Quiet Corner, Roanne Nursery, Brambling House Alpines and Salvias, Harperley Hall Farm Nursery, Summerfield Nursery, Morton Hall Nursery and accessories including BOHW Pottery with his wonderful hand thrown pots and planters, Peg Creations, garden furniture and Gardening with Wildlife.
Home made refreshments are served in the Café outhouse and visitors are free to wander at will. A delightful garden that everyone enjoys.
- Admission £5.00 includes garden and plant fair.
- Children free.
- No dogs in the garden please. PLEASE LEAVE THEM AT HOME, ITS FAR TOO HOT FOR THEM TO BE LEFT IN CARS.
- BRING CASH – most small nurseries do not have card facilities.
- All proceeds go to the MS Trust.
- Open 11am – 4pm.
- Worsall Hall, Low Worsall, Yarm, N Yorkshire TS15 9PJ